Tuesday, December 19, 2017

In Pringles Olivia moves out and a new neighbor Rhoda moves in

I hadn't played Animal Crossing the Gamecube for like 6 days. I logged on almost a week ago last week and got a letter from my neighbor Olivia. Olivia said farewell, and she would never forget me. Rhonda moved in on Wednesday, so I talked to her for a bit before I surveyed the town.

I noticed it snowed in Pringles and the ground is covered with white snow. The trees also have snow in them. Another thing I noticed about the trees is most of them that aren't fruit trees have Christmas lights on them. Toy Day is less than a week now and Sunday will be Christmas Eve. Jingle is supposed to come on Christmas Eve and you have to find him five times before he gives you an item. After you find Jingle five times, you have to change your shirt before you find him again to receive the Jingle furniture items.

I've already bought all the shirts I can for Jingle's night. They are all in my basement. I will be playing Animal Crossing on December 23, and 24th Christmas Eve

I'm excited

No comments:

Post a Comment