Friday, September 7, 2018

Update in my town Pringles

It's been a while since I updated my town Pringles. Unfortunately I hadn't played Animal Crossing in like 8 months so when I re set up my Wii and put in the Animal Crossing game; I had tons of weeds all over my town. Rhonda had moved out, and so did Coco. My new villagers are Bea a dog and a pig whose name escaped me for a moment. I'll update later on.

The villagers were all wondering about my whereabouts so I spent yesterday running errands for them and also cleaning up the town. It's interesting how much Pringles hadn't changed.

I'll be playing Animal Crossing again but probably less often than I will because I'm currently back at Chabot College. Next semester I might be taking more classes so I dunno.

Oh well, it was fun revisiting Pringles again.


No comments:

Post a Comment