Sunday, September 16, 2018

Huggy moves out in Pringles and I visit to Tranquil Island

Today I loaded up my Animal Crossing game on my Wii and I noticed I got some letters in my mailbox, one was from the Happy Home Academy, three were from the Museum, two were from Tom Nook and one was from one of my villagers Huggy, I had forgotten Huggy had moved into my town she is a Koala but I hadn't played Animal Crossing for months until early September. Huggy sent me a farewell letter telling me she was moving on to greener pastures so I will defiantly update on who moves in tomorrow or Tuesday.

I then took Kappn's boat to my island and spent some time talking to my islander Bliss a squirrel. She looks a lot like the villager Caroline in later Animal Crossing games

Villagers who have moved on now from Pringles consist of Puck, Rollo, Coco, Louie, Penny, Winnie, Huggy, Sandy, Vesta and Rhoda

Villagers who still live in Pringles are Bea, Sue E, Elmer, Hector, Gaston, Dizzy, Liz, Snooty, Savannah, Pango, Pecan, Bluebear, Hank and Chief

I had to delete my second town on my Mad Catz Memory Card, It kept getting corrupted. I bought a 59 Nintendo Memory Card for my other gamecube games on Amazon but I will defiantly scrap whatever money I can exchange for a gift card on Coin star to Amazon for another 59 Memory Card. I'm planning on naming my second town Forest, but if any other name pops up I will defiantly consider that.




No comments:

Post a Comment