Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Maddie moves in

So yesterday I started my game and I had to restart it twice because of a glitch which caused my gamecube controller to move my character by itself. When I restarted it the second time because I couldn't get to the geoid in front of my house I had to face with Mr Resetti the mole man who promptly screamed at me for not saving. Yeah he yelled at me for five minutes and then told me not to do it anymore.

After Resetti left I went out checked my mail and visited among my neighbors. My new neighbor is Maddie and she is a dog, I currently now have two chickens, two ant eaters, two dogs, a rabbit, a squirrel, a horse, a zebra an elephant, a wolf, a pig, a bear and an alligator.

I sent some fossils to the Museum and ended my game afterwards.

I'm going to play Animal Crossing on Halloween, wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment