Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hamster Toys I recommend



   Hi all, I'm going to show you guys a list of my favorite hamster toys and chews


1.) The wheel- You need a wheel that is plastic as wire wheels give bumble feet, I highly recommend a very big 7 inch - 11 inch wheel for a syrian hamster and a 5 inch for a dwarf hamster.



2.) The Ball-  Like the wheel the ball is something I highly recommend using. You can take the hamster out and let it run around the house. Only keep the hamster in the ball for a half an hour each day due to lack of ventilation.




3.) Cheesie Chews- Hamsters will love or hate these chew treats. They will eater eat it or leave it. I do highly recommend this product because Hamsters do love Cheesie Chews and they can be found at
Petco and I think Petsmart and some Walmarts sell them too.






4.) Bag O Chews- This is another chew toy I recommend for hamster owners. You can also rub peanut butter on the chews and the hamster will love them. It all depends on the hamster so I strongly suggest everyone try this product out. This be can purchased at Petsmart and your local pet store.





5.) Willow ball- Hamster love chewing on these and sleeping on them



6.) Petco loofa fruit and vegetable chews- these are cool and come in different fruits and veggies I highly recommend these for any hamster owner.




7.) Ladders- Bird ladders wooden or plastic make excellent choices for hamsters to climb on. I really suggest giving it a try



8.) Plastic tunnels and tubes- These I do recommend for playtime or for the cage, However they can be small for syrians and too big for dwarf hamsters. They also are hard to clean



9.) Puzzel playground- These fun puzzle playgrounds make perfect toys for hamsters. They are colorful and attractive. However they are plastic are hard to put together and are hard to clean. Though I really don't like the cons I'm just going to say try it out




So this is my list of hamster toys and chews I recommend Enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment