Sunday, November 12, 2017

Got a new fruit and a song by K.K. Slider

I played Animal Crossing yesterday and got a surprise present from Snooty a peach, I had to pay 170 bells but It was worth getting that fruit. Now I only need apples, I have oranges, pears, cherries and peaches. When I create my next town I'll keep my fingers cross for apples.

I talked to K.K. Slider on Saturday night and he played K.K. Reggie for me.

Current villagers I have are Elmer, Liz, Pango, Pecan, Gaston, Hector, Winnie, Hank, Snooty, Dizzy, Bluebear Olivia, Savannah Chief and Sandy

Past Villagers I had were Vesta, Louie and Rollo

As my villagers move out, I'll keep track of who stays and who goes.

I'll also post of my birthday and what I did that day. The Harvest Festival is now two weeks away

No comments:

Post a Comment