Saturday, November 18, 2017

Today in Pringles Winnie moved away and Penny moves in to stay

I started my game late tonight and received a letter from Winnie. She has moved from Pringles to greener pastures I guess....

I checked my map and a new resident moved in the same day, Penny who is a mouse. I had trouble finding her at first as she wasn't in her house. She seems friendly.

Now my villagers are currently Liz, Sandy, Pecan, Pango, Hector, Snooty, Hank, Dizzy, Gaston, Olivia, Savannah, Chief, Elmer, Bluebear and Penny

Former Villagers were; Louie, Vesta, Winnie and Rollo

Yesterday Crazy Red came to my town and I purchased a NES game from him and a Japanese statue. He's supposed to come on Sale Day, So I'm hoping he'll bring more NES games with him.

Thanksgiving which is called the Harvest Festival in Animal Crossing will be coming up in 5 days. I'm going to time cheat early because I will be unavailable to play until late at night. I'm spending the holiday visiting my aunt and uncle.

I also received a new song from K.K. Slider. He's a pretty cool dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment