Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today was Thanksgiving in Animal Crossing and since I was going to eat over at my aunt and uncle's place today I had to forward the time earlier than I anticipated to play.

In Animal Crossing Thanksgiving is the Harvest Festival and the object to get the Harvest Furniture is to find Franklin a turkey.

I really like the Harvest Festival in the GC version. The animals are gathered at tables and are drinking and having a great time. The tables are filled with food. One of the animals stands guard at the table where the forks and knives are kept, this year it was Hank who guards the table with the forks and knives. In City Folk they changed it so there are tables but they are empty with just the mayor standing guard. Also you have to give forks and knives to the villagers to get info on Franklin's whereabouts. New Leaf changed this so Franklin instead is now the chef. In the GC you didn't have to do that all you had to do was talk to villagers and their hints were what acre Franklin was at.

Franklin is pretty much in trouble, In Animal Crossing Gamecube and City Folk the mayor sends him a letter, however it's not to be the guest at dinner it's being dinner. The job of the player is to pilfer the forks and knives, Franklin believes without Forks and Knives the villagers can't serve him for dinner.
When you do retrieve the forks and knives Franklin will give you a piece of Harvest Furniture.

It took a while to find Franklin but I did manage to find him in the GC version. I completed the whole Harvest Furniture set and I got the cornucopia from Tortimer the mayor.

Tomorrow is Sale Day in Animal Crossing and next month December I will post of Toy Day (December 23) and Christmas Eve (December 24) with Jingle. I'll probably have to forward the time to 8pm to play like I did with the Harvest Festival, I might be spending Christmas Eve with some family members

No comments:

Post a Comment