Saturday, November 11, 2017

Got a new neighbor in Pringles, donated a dinosaur track

I was unable to play Animal Crossing until last night, so I checked out my new neighbor, my new neighbor in Pringles is Elmer and he is a horse. They had posted on the bulletin board about the harvest festival. I donated a dinosaur track to the museum. Olivia offered to give me 512 bells if I could guess a correct answer to a question.

She didn't give me the money but she did laugh at her own joke. Also Hank was hinting about me visiting another town.

Since the Harvest Festival is in two weeks, I'm looking forward to that, It's also four days till my birthday so I've been trying to get close friendships with most of my animal neighbors.

I visited the Animal Crossing Blog and asked a question about Jingle giving a NES Game, the guy told me Jingle is supposed to give you one whether you talk to him or not. I'm thinking you have to log on Christmas morning but I dunno.

Oh well, Animal Crossing is a interesting game

No comments:

Post a Comment